Cost of living in Nasik, India compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10054 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,977 (₨29,607) in Nasik.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.00 (34 minutes ago)