Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.443 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,640 (€355) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)