Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.344 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 51% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,671 (€772) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)