Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.875 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 40% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,709 (NZ$1,376) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)