Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.557 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 45% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,950 (NZ$1,525) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)