Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.979 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 43% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,862 (NZ$1,177) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (32 minutes ago)