Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.554 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 44% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,899元 (NZ$1,515) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)