Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.964 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 44% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,515 (NZ$909) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)