Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,690 in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)