Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,569 in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)