Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,001 in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 3 hours ago)