Cost of living comparison between Nanjing, China and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 37% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,132 in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.50 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhanbad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)