Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.344 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 42% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,339 (€727) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)