Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,981 in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)