Cost of living in Nanchang, China vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,660元 in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Newark, New Jersey costs $189 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Beaverton, Oregon costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zabrze costs 83,300 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs C$23,000 (about 1 hour ago)