Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,064 in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)