Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,423 in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)