Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.096 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 47% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,052元 (C$1,384) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Polokwane costs R 6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ohrid costs 8,000 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)