Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.016 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 37% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,570 (C$1,310) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (40 minutes ago)