Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.228 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 53% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,183 (C$1,374) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)