Cost of living in Namur, Belgium vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.727 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 59% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,314元 (€947) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)