Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.247 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 49% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,576 (€769) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (30 minutes ago)