Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.802 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 50% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,190 (€922) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manama costs Dinar 3.000 (43 minutes ago)