Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10418 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,133 (49,271 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)