Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09722 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,248 (33,403 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)