Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09748 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 4% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,261 (33,453 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (1 minute ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,500 (35 minutes ago)