Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11666 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,881 (41,837 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 90 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Bursa costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $701 (about 2 hours ago)