Cost of living in Nalut, Libya vs Zibo, China
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.923 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 41% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,643元 (1,349 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karachi costs ₨95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 250,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)