Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.865 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 47% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,665 (753 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)