Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.878 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 43% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,147 (1,260 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 26,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $122 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 220 ₨ (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mashhad costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Diyarbakır costs 90TL (42 minutes ago)