Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.856 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 49% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,601 (1,154 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)