Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.980 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 41% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,773 (1,159 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (35 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)