Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19959 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 4% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,273 (21,408 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)