Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00568 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,836 (851,862 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)