Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00580 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,851 (491,297 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)