Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 721 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06650 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,617 (Shilling69,435) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (about 1 hour ago)