Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,107 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06672 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,715 (Shilling85,654) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)