Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,012 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06790 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 29% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,071元 (Shilling89,415) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Sebastian costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Marseille costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £559 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dublin costs €1.56 (about 1 hour ago)