Cost of living comparison between Nairobi, Kenya and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06682 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 24% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,097 (Shilling46,353) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)