Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 596 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06601 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,615 (Shilling69,921) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$3,655 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)