Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 815 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06420 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,159 (Shilling80,353) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)