Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05902 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,267 (¥89,250) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)