Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06254 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 86% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,550元 (¥136,719) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.11 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,378 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$800 (about 1 hour ago)