Cost of living comparison between Nagoya, Japan and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06514 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,518 (¥84,704) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)