Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06264 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 87% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,235 (¥131,464) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brescia costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)