Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05781 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,435 (¥111,313) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)