Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06069 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,033 (¥115,890) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)