Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.141 CNY / FJD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,155 (1,641 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)