Cost of living comparison between Nadi, Fiji and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.283 CNY / FJD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 34% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,202 (1,280 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pilsen costs 600,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)