Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.098 CNY / FJD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 24% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,969 (1,927 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)