Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01188 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 88% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,281 (697,210 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)