Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01193 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 94% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,341 (699,168 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Peter Port costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vaasa costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)