Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24764 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 4,037元 (16,301₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (33 minutes ago)