Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.611 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,822 (﷼ 350) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripoli costs 30,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)