Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.904 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 35% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,212 (﷼ 235) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 2 hours ago)