Cost of living in Muscat, Oman vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.597 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 43% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,872元 (﷼ 391) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cagayan de Oro costs Php30,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 2 hours ago)