Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.015 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 31% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,516 (﷼ 306) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (39 minutes ago)