Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.453 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,277 (﷼ 321) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (39 minutes ago)