Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.226 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 29% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,194 (﷼ 360) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)