Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.894 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 35% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,374 (﷼ 189) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)