Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.941 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 37% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,119 (﷼ 285) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 2 hours ago)