Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05253 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,101元 (₨97,108) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)