Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.004 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,382 (€672) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)