Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.886 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 56% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,494 (€950) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)