Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06031 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,016 (₨83,165) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 28,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)