Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05730 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,272 (₨92,007) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)