Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.620 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,200 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,004 (RM2,472) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (43 minutes ago)