Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.568 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,600 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,368 (RM2,786) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)