Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.548 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 10% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,378 (RM2,182) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)