Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.547 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 10% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,254 (RM1,457) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (13 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (36 minutes ago)