Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07731 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 16% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,700 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,950 (Taka 51,092) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)