Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00548 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,364 (978,494 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)