Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00572 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,043 (882,335 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Roanoke, Virginia costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)