Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00583 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,264元 (902,209 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ra's al Khaymah costs Dirham 40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$7,620 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)