Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00530 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,735 (1,082,312 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (36 minutes ago)