Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00567 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,497 (969,252 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)