Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.953 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,821 (1,220KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)