Cost of living comparison between Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.758 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,239 (862KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)