Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.718 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,581 (694KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)