Cost of living comparison between Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.748 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,236 (864KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)