Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.938 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,626 (667KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £20 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)