Cost of living in Moshi, Tanzania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00299 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moshi (Tanzania) is 4% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,400 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,218 (1,411,476 Shilling) in Moshi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)