Cost of living in Moshi, Tanzania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00304 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moshi (Tanzania) is 4% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,997 (986,735 Shilling) in Moshi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)