Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01555 CNY / KMF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,966 (319,323 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)