Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01489 CNY / KMF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,172 (280,141 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)