Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros vs Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01570 CNY / KMF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,463元 (347,841 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)