Cost of living in Morogoro, Tanzania compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00301 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morogoro (Tanzania) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,100 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,854 (1,278,672 Shilling) in Morogoro.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 90 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Bursa costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $701 (about 2 hours ago)