Cost of living in Morogoro, Tanzania compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00303 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morogoro (Tanzania) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 4,522元 (1,494,573 Shilling) in Morogoro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 38,000 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Islamabad costs ₨1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hanoi costs 70,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadiad costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)