Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37019 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,088 (Mex$ 11,044) in Morelia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)