Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36439 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,703 (Mex$ 15,651) in Morelia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in St. John's, NL costs C$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Galway costs €370 (about 2 hours ago)