Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38378 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,443 (Mex$ 11,576) in Morelia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hobart costs AU$1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (40 minutes ago)