Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,048 prices entered by 435 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.977 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,602 (C$1,125) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)