Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,965 prices entered by 377 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.206 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 31% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,420 (C$1,233) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)