Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,315 prices entered by 466 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.298 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 33% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,995 (C$1,132) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (about 1 hour ago)