Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,983 prices entered by 343 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.396 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 36% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,236 (C$1,156) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (about 1 hour ago)