Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,043 prices entered by 411 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.056 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,871 (C$1,161) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)