Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,767 prices entered by 353 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.204 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 35% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,068 (C$974) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (36 minutes ago)