Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,110 prices entered by 433 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.146 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 53% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,196元 (C$1,398) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)