Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,902 prices entered by 350 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.157 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 34% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,031 (C$976) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (26 minutes ago)