Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.455 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 56% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,401 (€859) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $966 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$300,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (33 minutes ago)