Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.886 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 68% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,739 (€981) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)