Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,005 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24482 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 33% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,142 ($U16,920) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (44 minutes ago)