Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,464 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23379 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 28% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,379 ($U23,008) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)