Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,374 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22923 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,219 ($U27,130) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ljubljana costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 12,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 118,000TL (about 1 hour ago)