Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.122 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,278 (R$ 1,545) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)