Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.108 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,615 (R$ 1,241) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)