Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.962 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,326 (R$ 2,205) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)