Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.223 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,000 (R$ 1,799) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (35 minutes ago)