Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 773 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36343 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,994 (Mex$ 10,989) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (35 minutes ago)