Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 820 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34406 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,260 (Mex$ 9,476) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 2 hours ago)