Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 801 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37677 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,545 (Mex$ 12,062) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)