Cost of living in Montería, Colombia vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00215 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,358元 (COL$2,027,105) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mayagueez costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)