Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00227 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,214 (COL$2,291,996) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vienna costs €100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,745 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larisa costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)