Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00238 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,433 (COL$1,442,603) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)