Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00235 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,100 (COL$1,743,008) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (31 minutes ago)