Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05304 CNY / JMD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,327 (J$100,433) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$1,500 (32 minutes ago)