Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05376 CNY / JMD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 24% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,104 (J$57,736) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)