Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.866 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,448 (€693) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)