Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.358 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,144 (€563) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (36 minutes ago)