Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.013 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,374元 (€671) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)