Cost of living comparison between Mons, Belgium and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.387 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 73% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,497 (€879) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)