Cost of living in Mons, Belgium vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.738 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 77% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,153元 (€1,054) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$6,565 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (29 minutes ago)