Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04459 CNY / LRD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,588 (102,903 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (17 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dresden costs €1.55 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,579 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (43 minutes ago)