Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05610 CNY / LRD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,774 (102,921 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)