Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04417 CNY / LRD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,472元 (123,870 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Helsinki costs €440 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (35 minutes ago)