Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04831 CNY / LRD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,795 (99,275 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 120 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)