Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.297 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 44% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,749元 (C$1,274) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ra's al Khaymah costs Dirham 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$7,620 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)