Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.298 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 42% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,980 (C$1,318) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)