Cost of living comparison between Moncton, Canada and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.174 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 46% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,468 (C$1,057) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)