Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36820 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,309 (Mex$ 8,988) in Monclova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vicenza costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)