Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34738 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,392 (Mex$ 12,644) in Monclova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (43 minutes ago)