Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34733 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,025 (Mex$ 14,468) in Monclova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)