Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.016 CNY / TTD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 38% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,645 (6,542 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)