Cost of living comparison between Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.026 CNY / TTD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 56% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,843 (5,696 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)