Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 CNY / TTD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 51% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,249 (7,249 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 23 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)