Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.933 CNY / TTD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 45% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,082 (7,589 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)