Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.978 CNY / TTD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 49% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,128 (6,266 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)