Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.023 CNY / TTD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 55% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,885 (3,798 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)