Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06680 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,141 (Shilling47,015) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (30 minutes ago)