Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06656 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 41% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,522 (Shilling52,913) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)