Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06393 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,281 (Shilling82,617) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 2 hours ago)