Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06437 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,245 (Shilling81,479) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16,670,000,000,000,001,000,824,190,678,335,488 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (41 minutes ago)