Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06429 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,722 (Shilling89,013) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florence costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)