Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06464 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,866 (Shilling90,751) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (40 minutes ago)